Ampelair ventilators exhaust the very hot air trapped in the roof space and lowers inside temperatures. Dampness and condensation are removed. Bathroom ventilation is improved which prevents damp conditions that cause mould and mildew. The Spinaway ventilator provides effective natural ventilation of the roof space keeping interiors fresher.
One Ampelair Spinaway ventilator effectively ventilates the roof space of an average sized home. For larger homes a second ventilator may be required.
- Light, strong and durable construction. Free flow 300mm throat.
- Twin bearings with stainless steel balls.
- Variable pitch base, 0 to 45º.
- Suits tiled or metal roofs.
- Provides natural ventilation powered by the wind. No electrical connection or ducting required.
- Maintenance free operation. Relax and enjoy the benefits of cooler evenings and more comfortable living
- Available in Colorbond colours to suit your roof.
BUSHFIRE PRONE AREAS – Ampelair Fireproof Vent Mesh 300mm comprising Grade 304 Stainless Steel woven wire.
The Ampelair Fireproof Vent Mesh has been developed to comply with the requirements of AS3959: 2009 the Australian Standard for Construction of Buildings in Bushfire Prone Areas. The Ampelair Fireproof Vent Mesh complies with all Bushfire Attack Levels (BAL).